Scented Room Spray (this recipe is good for one VS bottle)
- 4 ounces of Distilled water (not sure why it has to be distilled, but it was only 1.00 at Wal-Mart for a gallon, so I didn't complain)
- 2 ounces of Witch Hazel
- 1 Tbsp of Scented Oil (I had some left over from when I made Heating Pads for Christmas last year)
- In a medium bowl, mix the ingredients. I used a whisk.
- Put a funnel in the bottle you are going to use and pour in the scented mixture.
- Decorate the bottle...or not...
- To Use: One or two squirts of the bottle will do....seriously.
I couldn't believe how well this worked! I immediately put it in my boys' bathroom (out of reach, of course) to use when guests come over. Boys are something stinky, so I thought that was a perfect place.
Will I do this again? YES!! And I am possibly adding this to gifts for Christmas this year. These would make great last minute gifts, something for teachers, or to go in a goodie basket for a newlywed.