Jana

Jana

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Food: Homemade Oreos (A REVIEW)

This is going to be a quick one. I have VBS this week, and so I haven't been able to experiment like I want to in a timely fashion to share with you. I do want to pass along a little recipe I found (and no, I didn't find this one on Pinterest....I good ole fashioned "googled" it!)

I have been on this kick to try and make my family's favorite snacks from scratch. My latest find were Homemade Oreos. These. Are. GOOD!!! Buuuuut they are not exactly healthy. I mean, Oreos in general are not healthy, but these just remind me why I get "WhoNu?" Oreos instead. I found the recipe on Pennies On a Platter. Go there. Try them out. 

This is what mine looked like when it came out: 



If I can get my ducks in a row today, I'm going to try a little healthier version of these. Be on the lookout!

Update: 
I made a "healthier" version of homemade oreos. Go here "Healthy Homemade Oreos" for the recipe. You won't regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment