Jana

Jana

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday's Cleaning: Make Your Own...(Intro)

I'm starting with a new series today for cleaning. Thanks to Pinterest, inspiration from my own friends, and desperation of my own needs, I have decided to do a series called "Make Your Own". For the next couple of weeks I will be Making My Own cleaning products, all the way from dishes to windows to things for your own body. Each week I will attempt a new item, explain to you how I made it, and then write a review on how it is working so far. My goal is to help inspire you to save money on every day items around the home while still keeping it clean and functional.

Here is a short list of what I plan to make: 
  1. Hand scrub (See Post Here
  2. Laundry Detergent (See Post for Dry Detergent Here
  3. Hair Detangler (See Post Here
  4. Bath Fizzes (See Post Here
  5. Dishwasher Detergent (See Post Here
  6. Body Wash (See Post Here
  7. All-Purpose Cleaner
  8. Hand Soap
  9. Scented Room Spray (See Post Here
  10. Pesticide (Eek! This one sounds scary!) 
  11. Anti-Bacterial Spray
  12. Bug Spray (See Post Here
Added Later: 

13. Cold Remedy (See Post Here
14. Watering Can (See Post Here
15. Ant Killer Shaker (See Post Here


If you have an idea of something you want to make of your own, but are afraid to do so, let me know. Maybe I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. Please, please send me ideas! 

I'm really excited about this new series and look forward to sharing ideas and tips with you. 

Happy Cleaning, everyone! 

PS: If you follow me on Pinterest, I have an entire board of "Make Your Own" where my inspiration began. 

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment