So with that being said, here's the recipe:
What You'll Need:
- 2-3 large bananas
- melting chocolate (mmm...dark chocolate)
- plate (the flatter, the better)
- parchment paper
- Slice the bananas into to 1/4-1/2 inch slices.
- Melt chocolate according to package. (I did double broiler and the microwave kind)
- Laying the banana on the fork, dip into chocolate until completely covered. With the chocolate covered banana still lying on the fork, gently tap the fork on the bowl or whatever you have the melted chocolate in. Lay the banana on a parchment-lined plate.
- Once all bananas are on the plate, freeze for a minimum of 3 hours or as much as overnight.
- Once completely frozen, eat or store in an air tight container and in the freezer.
YUUUUMM! For serious, you will be happy you tried these. These are a great treat for the kids. Make them the night before and then give them as an after school snack the next day! Give them a go and let me know what you think!
|...to this! Yum!|