Jana

Jana

Thursday, January 12, 2012

So I'm finally moving on...

I have been frustrated, lately, with my blog. Not necessarily the content, but how it's not very user-friendly for ya'll. So I'm in the process of transferring my information to Wordpress. For you expert bloggers out there, I don't need anything fancy, I just need something that my readers can easily access past posts. I like what I see on others' blogs (When She Naps and Mommy Time), and I'm ready to finally make the move. I know I am a few days behind in my posts, but I ask that you have a little patience with me as I try to make this transition. Details will be coming soon.

Thank you all for reading and for sharing the love (seeing some of my stuff on Pinterest, other blogs, and Facebook! Yay!!!) I only hope that this move will be a positive change.

See you all soon!

~Jana

PS: Until I am fully ready to launch the new blog, I will attempt to continue to add to this one. I have a ton of stuff I want to share, but am not managing my blogging time well this week! :)



UPDATE: So after trying out a few other websites, and really digging deep here, I have found ways to adjust this current blog to be more user-friendly. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone on not moving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment