Jana

Jana

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bounty Article 1: Potpourri Pie

If you don't follow me on Facebook, you may not have seen my request that you check out my article on the Bounty website. They have "gone live", as of August 9. They chose as my first article "Potpourri Pie". It wasn't my best article, but it was simple. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://208.173.184.143/bountytowels/Arts_and_Crafts/2011/Easy_Rainy_Day_Crafts_Potpourri_Pie.html

Note: I practice here on this blog for things to post on the Bounty website and vice versa. So when I ask you to check out the link here, it may be a slight repeat of something you have seen before. (I can be more personal here than on that site).

Thanks for supporting me and checking it out. While you are at it, check out the ideas other writers have shared as well. There's some really great stuff out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment