Jana

Jana

Monday, December 19, 2011

Not Thursday's Crafting: Homemade (or semi-homemade) Christmas Gifts: A Few Last Minute Stuff

Okay, so I know it's not Thursday, but I wanted to try to get some other nifty homemade ideas to you before Christmas. These are also great as hostess gifts for those Christmas/New Year's Eve parties we'll be going to in the next 2 weeks. Check them out:

1. 30 Something Gifts. This has a pretty decent list of easy to make and lovely to give gifts. #1 on the list pretty much is the same recipe I used for making truffles that I gave a few years ago as gifts.

2. Last Minute Gifts. Most of these are fun things to do with the kids, including Elf on the Shelf and making Reindeer Food.

3. 100 Days of Homemade Christmas Gifts. This lady was WAY more ready for Christmas gifts than I. Check out her list and her tutorials. I'm saving some of these ideas for next year, for sure!

Less than a week, people! So if you are budgeted out and still have a few people left, check out these ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment