Jana

Jana

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday's Food: Mini smores

So I've had this idea brewing in my head for a while about a new way to make smores. I was hearing all the rage about others making smores out of peeps, and thought, "Huh, I'm sure there are TONS of other ways to make smores." So I dug through my pantry, purchased some marshmallow fluff and created (I'm sure it's an original idea) mini smores. They only took about 5 minutes to make and 1 minute to be completely gone (by the whole family...I promise I did not eat them all by myself).

Things needed:

  1. 20 vanilla wafers
  2. semi sweet chocolate pieces, melted 
  3. marshmallow fluff

Steps: 

1.  Separate vanilla wafers into pairs. This will make 10 cookies.
2. One one wafer per set, spread 1 tsp of marshmallow fluff and then place the other wafer on top to make a sandwich.

    3. Dip entire cookie into the melted chocolate until it is covered and place on wax paper. 

    4. You can refrigerate the cookies until hard or just let set for a few minutes until the chocolate hardens. 








    Oh my goodness! Yummy, delicious, insane! I actually like these because of their size. I know that I will eat only 2, and that is plenty enough! It's a quick solution to those chocolate cravings so many of us women tend to have, and the entire family can enjoy it! 

    Give it a try and let me know what you think! 

    1 comment: