Jana

Jana

Friday, September 7, 2012

10 Years...and We Couldn't Be Happier

On this day 10 years ago, I got up early for a 6 pm event that would change the rest of my life....

I sipped some mimosas with some of my closest girl friends 

I watched all my girl pull charms out of a Victorian Charm Cake 

 I watched a little football while all my girls went to a beauty salon to get their hair done. 


Then I did my own hair...I'm a simple girl

I got some help putting on my "something borrowed"....a pair of striped socks 
Got hitched to my best friend with my closest friends standing by. 


Got caught taking a rest while the photographer kicked out the wedding party so we could do our couple pictures. 

And started off on a journey that has been the wildest ride of my life. 

I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man all these years. I am looking forward to see what God has in store for us for the next 80. ;o} 


1 comment: